Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Nico's Weg

 hello my name is Akbar and now i will review a film called nico's weg, this film is very easy to understand for me who is a layman, so there is a person who is looking for his aunt in germany but unfortunately he lost his bag after playing with emma, emma is lisa's niece , then lisa helps find her bag with Nico while looking for her aunt too This film really helps us to learn about German culture, the way they speak, and their social life, by watching this film I get new vocabulary words that I didn't know before, the moral of this film is that we have to treat people with kindness, and help others, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nico's Weg

 hello my name is Akbar and now i will review a film called nico's weg, this film is very easy to understand for me who is a layman, so ...