Tuesday, July 30, 2019

IT'S ME AKBAR

okay...so lately iv'e been busy doing some guitar things and i was able too play many songs right now, it depends on how difficult that song was and tbh i still can't figure out how to play sweet child o'mine by guns and roses and yesterday i just figure out how to play john mayer song called slow dancing in a burning room ,it took me 5 hours to read the notes and play the song with slow beat and it took me 2 hours to master it,btw i just bought a new guitar and it cost 450 $ fender was the brand name for that guitar and stratocaster was the type of the guitar.

my first gig is on 9th grade
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Nico's Weg

 hello my name is Akbar and now i will review a film called nico's weg, this film is very easy to understand for me who is a layman, so ...